Sage 50 Level 3 Course Overview
Level 3 is designed to provide individuals more advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and Sage 50 accounts. Moreover, it is intended for individuals who already have a good working knowledge of Sage 50 accounts and wish to further their studies. It is also building on the Level 2 but this course provides the additional knowledge required to prepare the accounts for different types of business. Therefore,enables better financial management and control of business. Learn Sage 50 courses in London campus.
Every business, no matter how large or small, is required by law to ‘keep books’. Bookkeepers play a vital role within organisations. Therefore, they ensure records of individual financial transactions are accurate, orderly, up to date and comprehensive.
If you are organised and methodical, like working through documents and enjoy seeing a set of figures add up properly, then bookkeeping is the career for you.
Who is it for?
The sage 50 course is suitable for people who:
- Are thinking about starting up their own business or who are currently running their own business.
- Are thinking about changing from a manual to a computerised Bookkeeping system.
- And are looking to improve their career prospects.
What support is available?
- High quality scenario based course materials
- Tutorial support
- Student Discount with NUS card
- Exam fees and exam booking service under Sage
- Personalised individual study plan
- Specialist Career Management service
- Sage Student Membership and Certificate
- Free Sage 50 Computerised Accounting software*
*Available for students who book Sage 50 Computerised Accounting – Fast Track course
Duration for Sage 50 Courses in London
We would expect this course to take 2 Weeks to complete for most students.
Level 2 Knowledge of Sage 50 Computerised Accounting Required. You must have basic IT knowledge to run Sage 50 software effectively.
Sage 50 Training Certification
You will receive a certificate from Osborne Training once you finish the course. You also have an Option to attain Certificate from SAGE(UK) subject to passing the exams.
You will have to complete computer-based assessments to get the certificate. To successfully complete the qualification the candidate must pass the Mandatory element of assessment. The unit is graded as Pass or Fail and the minimum level of achievement is set at 70%.
Classroom Based – We offer Daytime and Weekend sessions for Sage 50 Bookkeeping Level 3 Training Course in our London campus. (Sage 50 Courses London)
Alternatively, if you prefer to do this course online or Self Study basis, you may choose Sage Training – Fast Track.
Sage 50 Courses Syllabus
- Creating a Chart of Accounts to Suit Company Requirements
- Sole Trader Accounts preparation
- The Trial Balance preparation
- Errors in the Trial Balance
- Disputed Items
- Use of the Journal
- Prepare and Process Month End Routine
- Contra Entries
- The Government Gateway and VAT Returns
- Bad Debts and Provision for Doubtful Debts
- Prepare and Produce Final Accounts
- Management Information Reports
- Making Decisions with Reports Using Sage
- The Fixed Asset Register and Depreciation
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Cash Flow and Forecast Reports
- Advanced Credit Control
What qualifications will I gain?
CERTIFICATION FROM SAGE (UK)
As Osborne Training is a Sage (UK) Approved training provider, you could gain the following qualification provided that you book and register for exam and pass the exam successfully:
- Sage 50c Computerised Accounting Course (Level 3)
The exam is conducted online through Sage (UK).
Exam Fees Per assessment or per level including Registration: £135.
Once you book the exam, you get access to Sage Qualifications online Portal for 6 months with additional practice materials. You can attempt to complete the online exam any time within that 6 months. Once completed, you get the digital certificate direct from Sage (UK).
You may progress to do AAT/ACCA do become an Accredited Accountant.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Senior bookkeeper
- Assistant Accountant
- Senior Purchase ledger clerk
- Senior Sales ledger clerk
In these roles, you could earn on average more than £50,000 per annum (source: Reed Salary Checker, UK Only).
*Terms & Conditions apply
Please call us to find out the course fees on 020 3608 7179 or fill out the “Get Course Information Kit” form. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Fast Track Option
Take economic advantage of Fast Track option by combining Sage 50 Accounts Level 1, 2 & 3 course together. You would also receive a Free Tablet PC and a Free Sage 50 Accounts Software.
Additional 10% Discount Available for Individuals who are working as a key worker in the following sector:
• Health and Care
1. Evidence of employment is required
2. Course funding must be by the individual
3. Discount is not available with any other offer