Who is it for?
Want to open the door to working in Payroll? Starting our Sage Computerised Payroll course will enhance your career potentials and give you the skills and knowledge you need to get started.
Payroll is a vital role within any organisation. A career in payroll means specialising in a niche field with excellent progression opportunities.
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time of the year subject to availability – why not start today.
Are there any requirements?
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. We recommend that you have basic English and IT skills to complete the course successfully.
What support is available?
- High quality scenario based course materials
- Tutorial support
- Student Discount with NUS card*
- Specialist Career Management service
Classroom Based – We offer Daytime and Weekend sessions for Sage Payroll Training Course from London campus.
If you prefer Online or Distance Learning, then you may consider Sage Payroll Fast Track option.
You will receive a CPD Completion Certificate from Osborne Training once you finish the course.
The Sage Computerised Payroll Level 1 will teach you:
- Introduction to payroll
- Introduction to Real Time Information (RTI)
- Preparing employee records
- Starters – new employees
- Calculation of Gross Pay
- The PAYE and National Insurance systems
- Creating Payslips and analysis
- Creating Backups and Restoring data
- Payment analysis
- Processing National Insurance contributions
- Voluntary deductions
- Processing Leavers
- Completing the payroll Procedures
CERTIFICATION FROM SAGE (UK)
As Osborne Training is a Sage (UK) Approved training provider, you could gain the following qualification provided that you book and register for exam and pass the exam successfully:
- Sage 50c Computerised Payroll Course (Level 1)
The exam is conducted online through Sage (UK).
Exam Fees Per assessment or per level including Registration: £135.
Once you book the exam, you get access to Sage Qualifications online Portal for 6 months with additional practice materials. You can attempt to complete the online exam any time within that 6 months. Once completed, you get the digital certificate direct from Sage (UK).
Benefits for Trainees
Sage Computerised Payroll Qualifications open new doors to exciting careers, as well as extending payroll skills if you are currently employed
- Start your own payroll bureau
- Work in small businesses
- A payroll career can lead to great things
- Update your knowledge of Sage payroll
- Improve your employ-ability prospects
- A career path into payroll
- Ideal Continuing Professional Development course
- Gain a skill to boost your CV
Start your training immediately without having to wait for the new term to begin
You may progress to do Level 2 Sage Computerised Payroll.
What jobs are suitable?
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Clerk
- Payroll Advisor
In these roles, you could earn on average more than £22,000 per annum (source: Reed Salary Checker, UK Only).
Please call us to find out the course fees and eligibility on 02036087179 or fill out the “Get Course Information Kit” form within this page. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Payroll Fast Track Option
Take economic advantage of Sage Payroll Fast Track option by combining Sage 50 Payroll Level 1, 2 & 3 course together. You would also be eligible to receive a Free Tablet PC and a Free Sage 50 Payroll Software.