Who is it for?
- Those who already have some payroll experience and who wish to acquire further skills and knowledge required of Payroll Administrators.
- Those candidates who already hold a level 2 Payroll qualification
- Those who are already employed in payroll or allied roles and who wish to enhance their firm foundation and the knowledge and skills to perform some advanced routine and non-routine tasks using a computerised payroll package.
- Those who may wish to continue to a higher level of study in payroll and related subjects and qualifications.
What support is available?
- Free High quality course materials
- Tutorial support
- Student Discount with NUS card
- Exam fees and exam booking service
- Personalised individual study plan
- Specialist Career Management service
- State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
Payroll Study Options
Classroom Based – We offer Daytime/Weekend sessions for Sage Payroll Training Course in London.
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time any time of the year subject to availability.
Are there any requirements?
Reasonable knowledge of Sage Payroll is required (Equivalent to Level 2). There are no other formal entry requirements for this course. If English is not your first language, you may need to go through initial screening for suitability.
You will receive a certificate from Osborne Training once you finish the course. You have an Option to get an IAB Certificate subject to passing the IAB exam.
You will have to complete computer-based assessments to get the certificate. To successfully complete the qualification the candidate must pass the above Mandatory element of assessment. The unit is graded as Pass or Fail and the minimum level of achievement is set at 70%.
What skills will I gain?
The Sage Computerised Payroll Level 3 will teach you :
- Advanced processing of the payroll for employees
- Preparation and use of period end HMRC forms and returns
- preparation of internal reports
- Maintaining accuracy, security and data integrity in performing payroll tasks.
- Deductions – Pension schemes and pension contributions
- Processing the payroll –complex income tax issues
- Processing Payroll Giving Scheme
- Processing Statutory Adoption Pay (SAP)
- Advanced Income tax implications for company pension schemes
- Student Loan repayments
- Processing Holiday Payments
- Processing Car Benefit on to the Payroll System
- Attachment of Earnings Orders & Deductions from Earnings Orders
- Leavers with complex issues
- Advanced processing of statutory additions and deductions
- Recovery of statutory additions payments – from HMRC
- Completing the processing of the payroll
- Complex Reports and payments due to HMRC
- Introduction to Auto-enrolment
- Cost Centre Analysis
- Advanced, routine and complex payroll tasks
- Calculation of complex gross pay
What qualifications will I gain?
You could Gain the following IAB qualifications provided that you book and register for IAB exams and pass the exams successfully:
Please Note, the course fees are excluding IAB Exam fees.
Benefits for Trainees
Sage Computerised Payroll Qualifications open new doors to exciting careers, as well as extending payroll skills if you are currently employed
- Start your own payroll bureau
- Work in small businesses
- A payroll career can lead to great things
- Update your knowledge of Sage payroll
- Improve your employability prospects
- A career path into payroll
- Ideal Continuing Professional Development course
- Gain a qualification to boost your CV
- Gain an accredited qualification
- Start your training immediately without having to wait for the new term to begin
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Payroll Manager
- Payroll Director
- Payroll Consultant
- Senior Payroll Advisor
In these roles, you could earn up to £42,000 per annum (source: reed.co.uk Salary Checker, 2014, UK Only).
Payroll Training Fees
Please enquire at admission office to find out the fees on 0208 935 5976 or fill the “Get Course Information Kit” form within this page. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
What should I do next?
For a free consultation call a specialist Payroll Consultant on 020 3608 7179 to complete the enrolment.
Fast Track Option
Take economic advantage of Fast Track option by combining Sage 50 Payroll Level 1, 2 & 3 course together. You would also receive a Free Tablet PC and a Free Sage 50 Payroll Software.