Who is it for?
- Those who already have some payroll experience and who wish to acquire further skills and knowledge required of Payroll Administrators.
- Those candidates who already hold a level 2 Payroll qualification
- Those who are already employed in payroll or allied roles and who wish to enhance their firm foundation and the knowledge and skills to perform some advanced routine and non-routine tasks using a computerised payroll package.
- Those who may wish to continue to a higher level of study in payroll and related subjects and qualifications.
What support is available?
- High quality course materials
- Tutorial support
- Student Discount with NUS card*
- Specialist Career Management service
Payroll Study Options
Classroom Based – We offer Daytime/Weekend sessions for Sage Payroll Training Course in London.
If you prefer Online or Distance Learning, then you may consider Sage Payroll Fast Track option.
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time any time of the year subject to availability.
Are there any requirements?
Reasonable knowledge of Sage Payroll is required (Equivalent to Level 2). There are no other formal entry requirements for this course. We recommend that you have basic English and IT skills to complete the course successfully.
You will receive a CPD Completion Certificate from Osborne Training once you finish the course.
What skills will I gain?
The Sage Computerised Payroll Level 3 will teach you :
- Advanced processing of the payroll for employees
- Preparation and use of period end
- preparation of internal reports
- Maintaining accuracy, security and data integrity in performing payroll tasks.
- Deductions – Pension schemes and pension contributions
- Processing the payroll –complex income tax issues
- Payroll Giving Scheme processing
- Processing Statutory Adoption Pay (SAP)
- Advanced Income tax implications for company pension schemes
- Student Loan repayments
- Processing Holiday Payments
- Processing Car Benefit on to the Payroll System
- Attachment of Earnings Orders & Deductions from Earnings Orders
- Leavers with complex issues
- Advanced processing of statutory additions and deductions
- Recovery of statutory additions payments – from HMRC
- Completing the processing of the payroll
- Complex Reports and payments due to HMRC
- Cost Centre Analysis
- Advanced, routine and complex payroll tasks
- Calculation of complex gross pay
Benefits for Trainees
Sage Computerised Payroll Qualifications open new doors to exciting careers, as well as extending payroll skills if you are currently employed
- Start your own payroll bureau
- Work in small businesses
- A payroll career can lead to great things
- Update your knowledge of Sage payroll
- Improve your employ-ability prospects
- A career path into payroll
- Ideal Continuing Professional Development course
- Gain a skill to boost your CV
- Start your training immediately without having to wait for the new term to begin
What jobs are suitable?
- Payroll Manager
- Payroll Director
- Payroll Consultant
- Senior Payroll Advisor
In these roles, you could earn on average more than £42,000 annually (source: Reed Salary Checker, UK Only).
Payroll Training Fees
Please call us to find out the course fees on 020 3608 7179 or fill out the “Get Course Information Kit” form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Fast Track Option
Take economic advantage of Payroll Fast Track option by combining Sage 50 Payroll Level 1, 2 & 3 course together. You would also receive a Free Tablet PC and a Free Sage 50 Payroll Software.