Search Engine Optimization – SEO Course Overview
Want to open the door of digital marketing opportunities. Join the Digital Marketing revolution. In this course you will learn various techniques on optimising sites for Search engines like Google, Yahhoo, Bing etc.
Who is it for?
Our Digital Marketing SEO Course is suitable for people who:
- Are thinking of changing career into digital marketing
- Are Graduates with no experience
- And are looking to improve their career prospects.
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs and Business Directors
When can I start?
You can enroll at any time of the year subject to availability – we have openings throughout the year.
Are there any requirements to join SEO Courses?
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. However, we recommend that you have basic English and IT skills to complete the SEO course successfully.
What support is available?
- Free high quality course materials
- Tutorial support
- Student Discount with NUS card*
- Exam fees and exam booking service
- Specialist Career Management service
1 Week access to VLC and 3 hours of Live Class
SEO Study Options
We offer Weekend sessions for SEO Digital Marketing course through our Virtual Learning Campus. Classes are held live online and interactive. You can also watch the recording after the class. Find more on how online classes work.
You will receive a certificate from Osborne Training once you finish the course.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Course Content
95% of search result clicks happen on the first page of Google Results. In this module you will learn following:
- What is SEO?
- Keywords and ranking
- On page optimization
- Off page optimization
- How to find business relevant keywords?
- Website content and SEO
You will be trained to use SEO impact measurement tools like Google Analytics and Webmaster search console.
- 3 hours live online Training on SEO Digital Marketing
- Access to your own VLC (Virtual Learning Campus Account) for 1 week
- Tutorial Support for 1 week
What jobs Could I qualify for?
- Digital Marketing Manager
- SEO Executive
- SEO Advisor
In these roles, you could earn on average more than £22,000 per annum (source: Reed Salary Checker, UK Only).
Benefits for Trainees
Skills on SEO open new doors to exciting careers,
- You may start your own Service Agency
- A career path into Digital Marketing
- Ideal Continuing Professional Development course
- Gain a qualification to boost your CV
- Improved Job Prospects
Start your training immediately without having to wait for the new term to begin
SEO Course Fees
Finally, please get in touch to find out the SEO course fees and whether you qualify for the course by calling on 0203 608 7179 or fill out the “Get Course Information Kit” form within this page. One of our specialist course adviser will get back to you within 1 working day.