Why IAB ?
IAB (International Association of Bookkeepers) is one of the most prestigious not-for-profit organisations for professional bookkeepers in the world with over 10,000 members across 60 countries.
Regulated by Ofqual, the IAB is both a government-approved and statutory supervisory body. Setting world-class standards, it offers students worldwide the chance to gain the very best financial qualifications – as well as lifelong skills.
Why Choose Osborne Training ?
- We are an IAB Approved Training Provider in London
- We are an IAB Approved Exam Centre in London
- We are market leader in providing IAB qualifications in London
- We are well known for quality
- We have highly expert tutors
- Free High quality study material
- Free exam preparation kit
- Job placement with our partner Osborne Certified Accountants*
- Your CV will stand out from the crowd
- State of the art classroom
- 24/7 support from the tutor
- Student Discount Card from NUS
- Free Accounting Software*
- Part time, weekend classroom based or Online Live training available
- State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
Benefits of gaining IAB Qualification
Whether you are a start-up, need a career change or want to study for your future, the IAB bookkeeping authority offers the ‘best for business’ choice and a selection of bookkeeping courses to help you train to be a bookkeeper.
The International Association of Book-keepers (IAB) is the leading awarding and supervisory body for professional bookkeepers in the UK.Celebrating 40 years of empowering people across the globe, it’s a not-for-profit organisation which promotes the professional status of bookkeepers.
Respected worldwide, the IAB:
- Offers extensive financial IAB qualifications – accredited by Ofqual
- Supports thousands of members helping them to reach new bookkeeping career heights
- Has paved the way for new bookkeeping apprenticeships and mentoring initiatives
An IAB Qualification can
- Enhance job prospects
- Help business owners thrive
- Open doors to new opportunities
IAB Courses Fees
Please inquire to find out the fees on 0203 608 7179 or fill the “Get Course Information Kit” form within this page. One of our specialist course adviser will get back to you within 1 working day.
How to Join
Please fill out the Get Course Information Kit for course fees and starting dates or contact us if you have any further queries . You can pay by 12 easy monthly installments by applying for student loan (0% Interest) or you can pay the full fees upfront which will make you eligible to receive a free Tablet PC.
What are the training opportunities at Osborne?
We offer training on various IAB qualifications