It is a comprehensive practical accounting training program designed to build the bridge between knowledge and practical aspects of accounting and tax. With this training many modules of tax and accounting are covered as well as Computerised Accounting & Payroll. Moreover, After completing the modules you will have the chance to get hands on experience which will open the door for lucrative Accounting, Tax & Payroll sector.
Who is it for?
- Part Qualified, Freshly Qualified Accountancy Students
- Graduates with No or little Job Experience
- Students Currently Studying or intending to study Accountancy or want to refresh knowledge on tax and accounting
- People who are already working in the industry but want to gain further knowledge about tax and accounting
- And Thinking of opening an accountancy/Tax/Payroll Practice
Accounting CPD Courses
Completion of this training program will earn you valuable verified CPD points. As an accountant, it is vital to gain CPD points to retain your accounting membership and to comply with Professional Accounting Bodies (such as ACCA, AAT, CIMA, ICAEW etc.) requirements. Our CPD Training for accountants is exclusively designed for ACCA CPD courses in addition to cpd courses for other accounting bodies such as AAT, CIMA, ICAEW etc. Moreover, You can also join online cpd courses.
Are there any requirements?
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. We also expect the candidates to have basic knowledge of Accountancy.
What support is available?
- Free high quality course materials and eBooks
- Tutorial support
- Student Discount with NUS card
- Personalised individual study plan
- Specialist Career Management service
- Free Job Placement(optional)
- Choice of Online or Classroom Based Study
- State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
10-12 Weeks (Weekdays/weekend/Evening)
Accounting Work Experience
3 Months after the training. Accounting work experience or accounting Job placement is optional.
When can you start?
You can start anytime of the year. The training takes place once each week. Once you finish your training modules then you can start job placement.
Classroom Based – We offer Daytime or Weekend sessions for Total Accounting Training Course.
Online Live – We offer Evening or Weekend sessions for Total Accounting Training Classes through our Virtual Learning Campus.
Advanced Excel Bookkeeping Training Content
- Creating worksheets, formatting text
- Simple and complex formulas
- Handling rows and columns
- Autocomplete, using styles, headers and footers,
- Average, max and min functions and using charts.
- Use of IF Formula
- Summing Techniques
- Cell References
- Formula Linking
- Tables and Bordering
- Look up References (Vlookup, Hlookup,etc)
- Data Validation
- Conditional Formatting
- Date & Time Formulas
- Charts & Graphs
- Protection & Security
- Creating Pivot Table
- Pivot Table Analysis
VAT Training – Preparation and Submission Training Content
- Understanding VAT Principles
- Analysis of different VAT Scheme
- Preparing VAT in Spreadsheet
- Reconciliation of VAT
- Completing a VAT return
- Import and Export VAT analysis
- Calculating VAT for a business with mixed zero-rated and standard-rated sales, using Spreadsheet
- Introduction of TOMS (Tour Operator Margin Scheme)
- Submission of VAT Return to HMRC
Personal Tax Return Training Content
- Preparing Income & expenditure accounts for sole traders
- Finalizing the accounts
- Analysing the accounts for sole traders
- Calculating the taxes for sole trader profits
- Tax planning for sole traders based on the taxes on accounts
- Understanding differences between Drawings & Dividends
- Efficient tax Planning
- Understanding submission procedures to HMRC
- Analysing Class2 & Class 4 NIC
- Analysing Personal Allowance
- Income from Self Employments
- Income of company directors
- Employment benefits Analysis
- Analysis of Car & Fuel benefits
- Analysis of savings and investment income and tax implications on them.
- Capital Gains Tax analysis
- Inheritance Tax Analysis
Company Accounting and Tax Training Content
- Introduction to Company Annual Returns processing
- Filing Company accounts procedure
- Company house forms and correspondences
- Checking & requesting company information
- Producing draft and final financial statements
- Understanding of IXBRL requirements
- Preparing Balance Sheet & P&L of Small Companies
- Year end processes
- Making Abbreviated accounts of the company
- Working with CT600 Software
- Using one Business(SME) case to understand the procedures on Annual Submission
Sage 50 Accounting Training Content
- Working with Sage 50 Accounts Program Basics
- Creating Account names, Numbers & Bank Payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Generating Customers Invoices
- Monitoring Customer Activity
- Generating Product Invoices & Credit Notes
- Compiling & Sending Customer Statements
- Creating Customer Receipts & Purchase Invoices
- Supplier Payments
- Managing Recurring Entries
- Generating Reports & Information
- The Active Set-Up Wizard
- VAT Changes
Sage Payroll Training Content
- Introduction to payroll
- Employment legislation and statutes
- Introduction to Real Time Information (RTI)
- Preparing employee records
- Starters – new employees
- Calculation of Gross Pay
- The PAYE and National Insurance systems
- Creating Payslips and analysis
- Creating Backups and Restoring data
- Payment analysis
- Processing National Insurance contributions
- Voluntary deductions
- Processing Leavers
- Completing the payroll Procedures
Accounting work experience
At the end of the course you also get the opportunity for Free Job Placement (Optional)
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Tax advisor
- Tax consultant
- Payroll Consultant
- Finance Officer
- Financial Accountant
In these roles, you could earn up to £42,000 per annum (source: reed.co.uk Salary Checker, 2015, UK Only).
Benefits for Trainees
Completion of this training will open new doors to exciting careers, as well as extending current skills if you are currently employed
- Free Job Placement(optional)
- Start your own accountancy Practice
- Work in wide range of businesses
- Update your knowledge on tax and accountancy
- Improve your employability prospects
- A career path into tax and accountancy
- Ideal Continuing Professional Development course
- Gain a qualification to boost your CV
- Start your training soon without having to wait long for the new term to begin
- Free Tablet PC when pay in full upfront
- Gain Verifiable CPD Units for CPD courses
This course is offering in two forms Classroom and Online Live based. Please inquire to find out the fees on 0203 608 7179 or fill the “Get Course Information Kit” form within this page. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
All course fees are inclusive of VAT.
What should I do next?
Finally, for a free consultation, call a specialist Training Consultant on 0203 608 7179 to complete the enrollment.