A. What is AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting?
AAT Level 3 is an Advanced or Intermediate level of AAT qualification in accounting.
This course gives successful students the skills and knowledge to work competently in finance, accountancy, or bookkeeping role.
Moreover, the students also have the opportunity to progress their studies with AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting and acquire full membership of the AAT.
B. AAT Level 3 Course Duration
We would expect this AAT Accounting qualification course to take 6-12 months to complete for most students.
Our tutors are highly qualified with extensive knowledge of accountancy and Finance.
C. Study Options for AAT Advanced Course
1. Classroom Based
We offer evening, Weekend, and Daytime sessions for AAT Courses in London and Watford.
What’s Included in the Classroom-Based Learning Package
2. AAT Online Live
Live Interactive Online Classes for AAT Level 3 course are offered through our State of The Art Virtual Learning Campus (VLC).
What’s Included in the Online Live Package
You get in-depth recorded webinars (Video Lectures) for various topic areas covering all units in AAT Level 3 Qualification. In addition, you also get total of four live sessions for four units, the live sessions work as revision sessions giving the students opportunity to ask any questions in real time. The classes usually take place on Mondays evenings. All live teaching sessions are recorded even when you miss them.
Click Here to find more on how AAT Online Live Course works.
3. AAT Distance Learning
Self-Study at home at your own pace with Study Material and access to Online study Material through Virtual Learning Campus (VLC).
What’s Included in the Distance Learning Package
Click Here to find more on how AAT Distance Learning Course works.
[Optional] AAT Fast Track
Why Choose this option?
AAT accounting Fast track is an economical option to complete the qualification much quicker than the normal period.
D. Syllabus Summary – AAT Level 3 Modules
The Level 3 Diploma in Accounting (AQ22) covers the following areas:
- Business Awareness
- Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements
- Management Accounting Techniques
- Tax Processes for Business
E. AAT Level 3 Course Summary
- Accredited by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and recognised by Ofqual.
Six course books consisting of six units.
- Four computer-based tests – all could be taken at our approved centres or an external examination centre near to you.
- Fast Track option available – take advantage of two courses in one economical package with our combined Fast Track AAT Level 2 & 3 courses or Level 3 & 4 courses.
Through Fast track option, you will be able to complete this qualification faster than the normal duration.
F. How AAT Level 3 Accounting Course Boosts Your Career?
In this AAT qualification level students will develop an understanding of business and its structure and purpose, as well as appreciating the wider business environment. Students will develop skills supporting complex financial processes, such as final accounts, reports and returns, use of technology to provide management accounting information, and completion of VAT returns.
You will be awarded “AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting certificate” from Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), once you have passed all the exams.
After completing AAT Level 3, you may progress to Level 4, or alternatively, you can study both Level 3 & Level 4 together through the Fast Track option.
Why Osborne Training?
- We are an AAT-approved training provider, well-known for quality
- Highly expert & experienced tutors
- 24/7 Access to our State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
- High-quality study material
- Flexible payment option
- Your CV will stand out from the crowd
- State-of-the-art classrooms for Classroom-based courses
- Expert tutorial support from the tutor for Online Live and Distance Learning Courses
- Student Discount Card from NUS*
- Exam Booking Service
- Cheaper Exam Fees for Osborne Training Students
- Access to Career Hub for 3 Months (Find More)
- Complementary Excel and English for Business courses (Find More)
*Please note, NUS charges £24 for the issue of the card. It will allow you to get discounts in many places.
G. What Next After Qualifying AAT Advanced Level?
Once you’ve achieved the AAT Qualifications in full, you’ll be able to:
- Apply for AAT professional membership and use the letters “MAAT” after your name
- Progress to chartered accountancy (gaining generous exemptions)
- Become your own boss with our members in practice (MIP) scheme
- Progress to university with AAT giving you UCAS points based on grading (Distinction = 56, Merit = 48, Pass = 32)
- Work overseas with our internationally recognised qualification
- You should have completed the AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting or equivalent accounting qualification.
If you have equivalent accounting qualifications or practical experience you may also be eligible for CPL (Credit for Prior Learning). You can check your suitability for the course at AAT Skillcheck website.
- You should be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement.
For AAT Online Course or AAT Distance Learning
- You must have access to a computer and the internet throughout your study period.
- You should have basic computer skills in order to navigate our Virtual Learning Campus (VLC).
I. AAT Level 3 Course Fees
|Course||Mode of Study|
|Classroom Based||Online Live||Distance Learning|
|Regular Fee||Discounted Fee||Regular Fee||Discounted Fee||Regular Fee||Discounted Fee|
|AAT Level 3 Accounting||£1,795||£1,095||£745|
*Discounted Fees are available for Limited Period.
You may choose any of the following options to pay for your course
By Debit/Credit Card: You can pay in full on our website using the Enrol Online option. You may be eligible to claim a free Tablet PC (Eligibility Criteria Applies, Find More Here)
Flexible Payment Option: You may consider paying your fees over 6, 9, or 12 monthly instalments at 0% Interest through Student Loan. Initially, you pay 10% of the course fees and then the rest of the amount over the loan period as a monthly direct debit. Our payment plans are provided by Duology Finance, any credit agreement you enter into is subject to a credit check and will be governed by Duology/Omni Capital Retail Finance’s terms and conditions. (Find More Here)
Employer Funded: If your current employer is likely to fund the Course, please send us your employer details (Name, Address, email address, Telephone, and Contact Person) and we will send a Customised Course proposal to ensure a smooth enrolment experience. An invoice for the Employer can also be raised if required. (Find More Here)
Once payment is completed, please complete the enrolment form provided in the welcome/Course Enrolment Confirmation email.
Booking with Deposit
Fees are discounted for a Limited period, therefore early booking is always advisable, you can book your course by paying as little as £100 Deposit* specially if you are not ready to start your course now. Therefore, even when the course fee increases it does not affect you. When you book with a deposit, we can book your place for 6 months from the payment date. If you start the course within 6 months of the booking the deposit amount will be deducted from the total Course fees.
Click Here to book with a deposit.
*Please note, all deposit payments are non-refundable.
If you have further questions about the course please complete the “Get Course Information Kit” form to get the updated fee information.
On completion, you should receive an email with the updated course fee information & available Course start dates. One of our course advisors will also be in touch to check whether you require any further support.
AAT Registration Fees – Payable to AAT within 4 weeks of enrolment:
• Level 3 Diploma in Accounting – One-off registration fee – £225
AAT Fees are subject to change, please check on the AAT website for current fees, all fees are correct at the time of publication.
Exam Fees are not included in the course fee, please Click Here to find the current exam fees.
Additional 10% Discount Available for Individuals who are working or worked within the last two years, as a key worker in the following sector:
- Health and Care
- Armed Forces
- Evidence of employment is required
- Course funding must be by the individual
- Discount is not available with any other offer
The Course Fee for AAT advanced level varies depending on the study method chosen. You can pay for the AAT course fees in the following ways:
- Self Funded
- Private Education Loan
- Employer Funded
Please call us to find out the course fees and course eligibility on 0203 608 7179 or fill out the “Get Course Information Kit” form within this page. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
In addition to the tuition fee, students will also need to register with AAT and pay registration, exam and skill test fees. For more details please visit the AAT website.