A. What is AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting?
AAT Level 3 is an Advanced or Intermediate level of AAT qualification in accounting.
This course gives successful students the skills and knowledge to work competently in finance, accountancy, or bookkeeping role.
Moreover, the students also have the opportunity to progress their studies with AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and acquire full membership of the AAT.
B. AAT Level 3 Course Duration
We would expect this AAT Accounting qualification course to take 6-7 months to complete for most students.
Our tutors are highly qualified with extensive knowledge of accountancy and Finance.
C. Study Options for AAT Advanced Course
1. Classroom Based
We offer evening, Weekend and Daytime sessions for AAT Courses in London, Watford, Birmingham and various other campus locations.
What’s Included in the Classroom Based Learning Package
2. AAT Online Live
Live Interactive Online Classes for AAT Level 3 course are offered through our State of The Art Virtual Learning Campus (VLC).
What’s Included in the Online Live Package
You get in-depth recorded webinars (Video Lectures) for various topic areas covering all units in AAT Level 3 Qualification. In addition, you also get total of Six live sessions for six units, the live sessions work as revision sessions giving the students opportunity to ask any questions in real time. The classes usually take place on Mondays evenings. All live teaching sessions are recorded even when you miss them.
Click Here to find more on how AAT Online Live Course works.
3. AAT Distance Learning
Self-Study at home at your own pace with Study Material and access to Online study Material through Virtual Learning Campus (VLC).
What’s Included in the Distance Learning Package
Click Here to find more on how AAT Distance Learning Course works.
[Optional] AAT Fast Track
Why Choose this option?
AAT accounting Fast track is an economical option to complete the qualification much quicker than the normal period.
D. Syllabus Summary – AAT Level 3 Modules
The Level 3 Diploma in Accounting covers the following areas:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Indirect Tax
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
E. AAT Level 3 Course Summary
- Accredited by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and recognised by Ofqual.
Six course books consisting of six units.
- Five computer-based tests and One Synoptic Assessment – all could be taken at our approved centres or an external examination centre near to you.
- 305 Guided Study Hours (GSH) – however, you are in complete control over how much time you commit to your studies each week.
- Fast Track option available – take advantage of two courses in one economical package with our combined Fast Track AAT Level 2 & 3 courses or Level 3 & 4 courses.
Through Fast track option, you will be able to complete this qualification faster than the normal duration.
F. How AAT Advanced Accounting Course Boosts Your Career?
This AAT qualification level introduces more complicated & technical accounting tasks, including the preparation of final accounts for sole trader and partnerships.
You will also learn how to maintain cost accounting records and how to prepare reports and returns. Moreover, you will master skills on Spreadsheet.
You will be awarded “AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting certificate” from Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), once you have passed all the advanced-level qualification exams and skill tests.
After completing AAT Level 3, you may progress to Level 4, or alternatively, you can study both Level 3 & Level 4 together through the Fast Track option.
Why Osborne Training?
- We are an AAT approved training provider, well-know for quality
- Highly expert & experienced tutors
- 24/7 Access to our State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
- High quality study material
- Flexible payment option
- Exam preparation kit
- Free Excel course
- Your CV will stand out from the crowd
- State of the art classrooms for Classroom based courses
- Expert tutorial support from the tutor for Online Live and Distance Learning Courses
- Student Discount Card from NUS*
- Exam Booking Service
*Please note, NUS charges £20 for the issue of the card. It will allow you to get discounts in many places.
G. What Next After Qualifying AAT Advanced Level?
Once you’ve achieved the AAT Qualifications in full, you’ll be able to:
- Apply for AAT professional membership and use the letters “MAAT” after your name
- Progress to chartered accountancy (gaining generous exemptions)
- Become your own boss with our members in practice (MIP) scheme
- Progress to university with AAT giving you 160 UCAS points
- Work overseas with our internationally recognised qualification
- You should have completed the AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting or equivalent accounting qualification.
If you have equivalent accounting qualification or practical experience you may also be eligible for CPL (Credit for Prior Learning). You can check your suitability for the course at AAT Skillcheck website.
- You should be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement.
For AAT Online Course or AAT Distance Learning
- You must have access to a computer and the internet throughout your study period.
- You should have basic computer skills in order to navigate our Virtual Learning Campus (VLC).
I. AAT Level 3 Course Fees
The Course Fee for AAT advanced level varies depending on the study method chosen. You can pay for the AAT course fees in the following ways:
- Self Funded
- Private Education Loan
- Employer Funded
Please call us to find out the course fees and course eligibility on 0203 608 7179 or fill out the “Get Course Information Kit” form within this page. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
In addition to the tuition fee, students will also need to register with AAT and pay registration, exam and skill test fees. For more details please visit the AAT website.
Additional 10% Discount Available for Individuals who are working as a key worker in the following sector:
• Health and Care
1. Evidence of employment is required
2. Course funding must be by the individual
3. Discount is not available with any other offer