What is AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
AAT Level 3 qualification is an Advanced level of AAT qualification. This course will give successful students the skills and knowledge to work competently in a finance, accountancy or book keeping role and also the opportunity to progress their studies in AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and full membership of the AAT.
AAT Level 3 Course Duration
We would expect this qualification to take 6-7 months to complete for most students.
Our tutors are highly qualified with extensive knowledge of accountancy and Finance.
AAT Study Options
Classroom Based – We offer evening, Weekend and Daytime sessions for AAT Level 3 Courses in London.
Online Live – Live Interactive Online Classes are offered through our State of The Art Virtual Learning Campus.
Distance Learning – Self Study with Study Material and access to Online study Material through Virtual Learning Campus.
AAT Fast Track option
Take advantage of two courses in one economical package with our combined Fast Track AAT Level 2 & 3 course or Level 3 &4 together. Through Fast track option you will be able to complete the qualification much quicker than normal period.
Syllabus Summary – AAT Level 3 Modules
The Level 3 Diploma in Accounting covers the following areas:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Indirect Tax
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
AAT Level 3 Course Summary
- Accredited by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and recognised by Ofqual.
Six course books consisting of six units.
- Four computer-based tests and One Synoptic Assessment – all taken at our Centre or an approved external examination centre.
- 305 Guided Study Hours (GSH) – however, you are in complete control over how much time you commit to your studies each week.
- Fast Track option available – take advantage of two courses in one economical package with our combined Fast Track AAT Level 2 & 3 course or Level 3 &4 together. Through Fast track option you will be able to complete the qualification much quicker than normal period.
What you will gain?
This level introduces more complicated accounting tasks, including the preparation of final accounts for sole trader and partnerships. You will also learn how to maintain cost accounting records and how to prepare reports and returns. Moreover, you will master skills on Spreadsheet.
You will be awarded with AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting certificate from Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) once you have passed all the exams and skill tests.
Once you finish Level 3 you may progress towards Level 4, or alternatively you can study both Level 3 & Level 4 together through the fast track option.
Why Osborne Training?
- We are well known for quality
- We have highly expert tutors
- 24/7 Access to our State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
- Free High quality study material
- Flexible payment option
- Free exam preparation kit
- Very close to Stratford Station and Olympic site & Westfield Mall
- Free Excel course
- Your CV will stand out from the crowd
- State of the art classroom
- Expert tutorial support from the tutor
- Student Discount Card from NUS
- Exam Booking Service
- Free Tablet PC ( For Limited Period)
Next steps after qualifying
Once you’ve achieved the AAT Accounting Qualification, you’ll be able to:
- Apply for AAT professional membership and use the letters MAAT after your name
- Progress to chartered accountancy (gaining generous exemptions)
- Become your own boss with our members in practice (MIP) scheme
- Progress to university with AAT giving you 160 UCAS points
- Work overseas with our internationally recognised qualification
You should have completed AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting or equivalent accounting qualification. If you have equivalent accounting qualification or practical experience you may also be eligible for CPL (Credit for Prior Learning). You can check your suitability for the course at AAT Skill Check website.
If English is not your first language, you may have to go through initial screening to ensure suitability.You should be over the age of 18 or have a third party payee for any financial agreement.
For AAT Online Course or AAT Distance Learning
You must have access to a computer and the internet throughout your study period.
It is essential that you have a PC with the Windows XP operating system or higher to run the Sage software.
You have basic computer skills in order to navigate our Virtual Learning Campus.
AAT Level 3 Course Fees
The Fee varies depending on the study method chosen. You can pay for the aat course fees in the following ways
- Self Funded
- Private Education Loan
- Employer Funded
Please inquire to find out the fees on 0203 608 7179 or fill the “Get Course Information Kit” form within this page. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
In addition to the tuition fee, students will need to register with AAT and pay registration, exam and skill test fees. For more details please visit AAT website.