AAT FAST TRACK ACCOUNTING: Benefits of Two AAT Approved Courses bundled in a single economical package
A. What is AAT Level 3 & 4 Course?
AAT Level 3 & 4 are the Intermediate and Professional levels of AAT qualification in Accounting. These two levels are a part of the three mandatory qualification levels required to be an AAT Certified Accountant.
AAT Level 3 is an intermediate or advanced level of AAT accounting qualification. By the end of this course, you’ll be competent enough to work in a finance, accountancy, or bookkeeping role.
AAT Level 4 is the highest level of AAT accounting qualification. This course covers specialist learning areas, complex management accounting task, and general management skills.
After the completion of this course, you get eligible to work in top level roles such as ‘Finance Officer’. Moreover, you also get to have an opportunity to be a professional member of AAT and use the reputed ‘MAAT’ designation after your name.
B. Course Details
Average Completion Time
• Advanced : 6-7 months,
• Professional : 8-10 months
Study Modes Available
➜ Online Learning
➜ Distance Learning
• AAT Level 3: Advanced Diploma in Accounting Certificate
• AAT Level 4: Professional Diploma in Accounting Certificate
C. Why Take this Course?
- Build a remarkable reputation: Complete all the three AAT Levels to earn the highly regarded ‘MAAT’ status.
- A bright future: It provides you an opportunity to progress to chartered accountancy.
- Increase your salary: Up-skill yourself and increase your earning potential.
- Work overseas: AAT qualifications are recognised internationally, giving you freedom to work abroad.
D. Why Study with OSBORNE TRAINING?
✓ AAT Approved training provider
✓ Hand-picked expert & experienced tutors
✓ High-quality study material
✓ Exam preparation kit
✓ 24/7 online access to VLC ( Virtual Learning Campus)
✓ Flexible payment options
✓ Expert tutorial support
✓ Exam booking service
✓ Student Discount Card from NUS
The Level 3 Diploma in Accounting covers the following areas:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Indirect Tax
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
The Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting covers the following areas:
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Business Tax
- Personal Tax
E. Study Options
We offer Evening and Weekend sessions for AAT Level 4 at our various centres in the UK.
➤ What’s Included in the Classroom Based Learning Package?
Live Interactive Online Classes are offered through our State of The Art Virtual Learning Campus (VLC).
➤ What’s Included in the Online Live Package?
✓ You get in-depth recorded webinars (Video Lectures) for various topic areas covering all units in AAT Level 3 and AAT Level 4 Professional Qualification.
✓ In addition, you also get total of Six live sessions for AAT Level 3 and Six Live sessions for AAT Level 4, the live sessions work as revision sessions giving the students opportunity to ask any questions in real time.
✓ The classes usually take place on Mondays evenings.
✓ All live teaching sessions are recorded even when you miss them.
Self Study with Study Material and access to Online study Material through Virtual Learning Campus.
➤ What’s Included in the Distance Learning Package?