Taxation Courses Overview
It is a comprehensive practical training programme on Taxation designed to build the bridge between knowledge and practical aspects of accounting and tax. With this tax classes all modules of tax and accounting are covered and after completing the modules you will have the chance to get hands on experience which will open the door for lucrative tax and accounting sector. Our Total Taxation courses are suitable for claiming CPD points.
Who is it for?
- Part Qualified, Freshly Qualified Accountancy/Taxation Students
- Graduates with No or little Job Experience
- Students Currently Studying or intending to study Accountancy or want to refresh knowledge on tax and accounting
- People who are already working in the industry but want to gain detailed knowledge about tax and accounting
- Thinking of opening a practice firm.
Duration for Tax Training – 8 Weeks (Weekdays/Weekend/Evening)
You can start anytime of the year. The training takes place once each week.
When can I start Tax Classes?
You can enroll at any time – start today.
Are there any requirements?
There are no formal entry requirements for this Total Taxation course. If English is not your first language, you may need to go through initial screening for suitability. Moreover, we also expect the candidates to have basic knowledge of Accountancy.
What support is available for tax classes?
- Free high quality taxation courses materials
- Tax classes lessons are carried out by expert tutors
- Student Discount with NUS card available for taxation courses
- Personalised individual study plan
- Specialist Career Management service
- Choice of Online or Classroom Based Study
- State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
Total Taxation course Study Options:
Classroom Based from our London Campus or Online Live Training Classes through our Virtual Learning Campus.
Advanced Excel Bookkeeping Training Content
- Creating worksheets, formatting text
- Simple and complex formulas
- Handling rows and columns
- Autocomplete, using styles, headers and footers,
- Average, max and min functions and using charts.
- Use of IF Formula
- Summing Techniques
- Cell References
- Formula Linking
- Tables and Bordering
- Look up References (Vlookup, Hlookup,etc)
- Data Validation
- Conditional Formatting
- Date & Time Formulas
- Charts & Graphs
- Protection & Security
- Creating Pivot Table
- Pivot Table Analysis
VAT Training – Preparation and Submission Training Content
- Understanding VAT Principles
- Analysis of different VAT Scheme
- Preparing VAT in Spreadsheet
- Reconciliation of VAT
- Completing a VAT return
- Import and Export VAT analysis
- Calculating VAT for a business with mixed zero-rated and standard-rated sales, using Spreadsheet
- Introduction of TOMS (Tour Operator Margin Scheme)
- Submission of VAT Return to HMRC
Personal Tax Return Training Content
- Preparing Income & expenditure accounts for sole traders
- Finalizing the accounts
- Analysing the accounts for sole traders
- Calculating the taxes for sole trader profits
- Tax planning for sole traders based on the taxes on accounts
- Understanding differences between Drawings & Dividends
- Efficient tax Planning
- Understanding submission procedures to HMRC
- Analysing Class2 & Class 4 NIC
- Analysing Personal Allowance
- Income from Self Employments
- Income of company directors
- Analysis of Employment benefits
- Car & Fuel benefits analysis
- Analysis on savings and investment income and tax implications on them.
- Capital Gains Tax analysis
- Inheritance Tax Analysis
Company Accounting and Tax Training Content
- Introduction to Company Annual Returns processing
- Filing Company accounts procedure
- Company house forms and correspondences
- Checking & requesting company information
- Producing draft and final financial statements
- Understanding of IXBRL requirements
- Preparing Balance Sheet & P&L of Small Companies
- Year end processes
- Making Abbreviated accounts of the company
- Working with CT600 Software
- Using one Business(SME) case to understand the procedures on Annual Submission
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Tax advisor
- Tax consultant
- Accounting & Tax Manager
- Finance Officer
In these roles, you could earn up to £42,000 per annum (source: reed.co.uk Salary Checker, 2014, UK Only).
Benefits for Trainees
Completion of this training will open new doors to exciting careers, as well as extending current skills if you are currently employed
- Start your own accountancy Practice
- Work in wide range of businesses
- Update your knowledge on tax and accountancy
- Improve your employability prospects
- A career path into tax and accountancy
- Ideal Continuing Professional Development course
- Gain a qualification to boost your CV
- Gain an accredited qualification
- Start your training immediately without having to wait for the new term to begin
- Free Tablet PC for limited period.
- Gain Verifiable CPD Units
Total Taxation Training Fees
This course is offering in two forms Classroom and Online Live based. Please inquire to find out the fees on 0203 608 7179 or fill the “Get Course Information Kit” form within this page. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
All course fees are inclusive of VAT.
What should I do next?
For a free consultation call a specialist Training Consultant on 0203 608 7179 to complete the enrollment.