AAT FAST TRACK ACCOUNTING: Benefits of Two AAT Approved Courses bundled in a single economical package
A. What is AAT Level 2 & 3 Course?
AAT Level 2 & 3 are the Beginner and Intermediate levels of AAT qualification(AQ22) in Accounting. These two levels are a part of three mandatory qualification levels required to be an AAT Accredited Accountant.
AAT Level 2 course covers the foundational areas and is suited for people with limited or no accounts knowledge. It is the first step for aspirants intending to build a successful career in accounting.
The course by taking you through basic accounting principles will enable you to work in an entry-level role in accounting or finance department.
AAT Level 3 is an intermediate or advanced level of AAT accounting qualification. By the end of this course, you’ll be competent enough to work in a finance, accountancy, or bookkeeping role.
B. Course Details
Average Completion Time
• Level 2: 6 months,
• Level 3: 6-7 months
Study Modes Available
➜ Online Learning
➜ Distance Learning
• AAT Level 2: Certificate in Accounting
• AAT Level 3: Diploma in Accounting certificate
C. Why Take this Course?
- Build a remarkable reputation: Complete all the three AAT Levels to earn the highly regarded ‘MAAT’ status.
- A bright future: With an opportunity to progress to chartered accountancy.
- Increase your salary: Up-skill yourself and increase your earning potential.
- Work overseas: AAT qualifications are recognised internationally, giving you freedom to work abroad.
D. Why Study with OSBORNE TRAINING?
✓ AAT Approved training provider
✓ Hand-picked expert & experienced tutors
✓ High-quality study material
✓ Exam preparation kit
✓ 24/7 online access to VLC ( Virtual Learning Campus)
The AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting covers the following areas:
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Principles of Bookkeeping Controls
- Principles of Costing
- The Business Environment
The Level 3 Diploma in Accounting covers the following areas:
- Business Awareness
- Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements
- Management Accounting Techniques
- Tax Processes for Business
E. Study Options
We offer Evening, Weekend, and Daytime sessions for AAT courses in London and Watford.
➤ What’s Included in the Classroom-Based Learning Package?
Our state of the art Virtual Learning Campus (VLC) enables you to interactively attend AAT Level 2 and 3 accounting classes online in real-time for live learning.
➤ What’s Included in the Online Live Package?
Self-Study with Study Material and access to Online study Material through Virtual Learning Campus.
➤ What’s Included in the Distance Learning Package?