Sage Accounting Courses
Want to open the door to working in Finance and Accountancy Industry?
Starting our Sage 50 Computerised Accounting / Bookkeeping courses will enhance your career potentials and give you the skills and knowledge you need to get started in Finance and Accountancy Industry. All our Sage 50 Computerised Accounting courses are IAB Approved.
Get a new direction for your career in Accountancy, according to statistics, the average salary for Accountants is £50,000 (Source: Reed), it is the sector where the employ-ability rate is higher than any other sector.
Combination of Sage 50 Accounts Training and Practical Experience in Accounting
With the right skills and practical experience you would be able to fast track your career in Accountancy and exactly that’s where we can fill the gap. Our intensive programmes include all the skills required to fast track your career in professional Accountancy.
If you’re looking to gain competency in the world’s most popular bookkeeping software, the Sage 50 Computerised Accounts course will teach everything you need to know, while helping you gain a recognised qualification. At the end of the training you have the option to gain some practical experience in accounting by joining the optional job placement with our sister company, Osborne certified accountants.
Why Sage 50 Accounts
Every business, no matter how large or small, is required by law to ‘keep books’. Bookkeepers play a vital role within organisations; ensuring records of individual financial transactions are accurate, orderly, up to date and comprehensive. Sage 50 Accounts software is widely used in various business sectors and it is well recognised.
If you are organised and methodical, like working through documents and enjoy seeing a set of figures add up properly, then bookkeeping or accountancy is the career for you.
Why study Sage 50 course at Osborne Training
- IAB Approved Training Provider and Exam Centre
- We are well known for quality
- Tuition led by highly expert tutors
- Free sage accounting courses materials
- Job placement with our partner Osborne Certified Accountants*
- Very close to Stratford Station and Olympic site & Westfield Mall
- Your CV will stand out from the crowd
- State of the art classroom
- Tutorial support by email and phone
- Student Discount Card from NUS*
- Access to IAB Membership and Certificate
- Free Sage 50 Accounts Software*
- Choice of Classroom Based or Online Study
- State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus