Tax Accounting courses overview
If you want to work in a Finance or Tax department of a business or as an accountant in well-known accountancy firms it is vital that you know how to prepare accounts for the company and submit them to the right places. This UK Tax accounting course will upgrade your skills to higher level.
CPD Training for Accountants
Why should I join this Course
Completing this course will enable you learn more about the procedures involved in submitting Corporate Tax Return.
- Once you are skilled on this, you can offer this as a service to potential business clients and earn £££ 🙂
- If you are running a business you can process your own Business Tax return and Accounts, instead of paying someone else to do it. It will save a lot of money (£££) every year.
- You will stay ahead of the competition if you are looking for a job in the Accounting or Tax Industry once you are skilled Business Accounting and Tax procedures.
- Introduction to Company Annual Returns processing
- Filing Company accounts procedure
- Company house forms and correspondences
- Checking & requesting company information
- Producing draft and final financial statements
- Understanding of IXBRL requirements
- Preparing Balance Sheet & P&L of Small Companies
- Year end processes
- Making Abbreviated accounts of the company
- Working with CT600 Software
- Using one Business(SME) case to understand the procedures on Annual Submission for Company Tax Return and Accounts submission
Classroom Based from our Stratford, London Campus in UK.
2 weeks (once a week)
Tax Courses Availability
We run many sessions on tax accounting courses throughout the year due to increased demand, contact an adviser to find more on next intake Tax courses UK.
Weekdays, Weekend and evening sessions available
This course is offered as Classroom based. Please enquire to find out the course fees and next intake on 0208 935 5976 or fill the “Get Course Information Kit” form to get further information. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.