Tax Accounting courses overview
If you want to work in a Finance or Tax department of a business or as an accountant in well-known accountancy firms it is vital that you know how to prepare accounts for the company and submit them to the right places. This UK Tax accounting course will upgrade your skills to higher level.
CPD Training for Accountants
Why should I join this Course
Completing this course will enable you learn more about the procedures involved in submitting Corporate Tax Return.
- Once you are skilled on this, you can offer this as a service to potential business clients and earn £££ 🙂
- If you are running a business you can process your own Business Tax return and Accounts, instead of paying someone else to do it. It will save a lot of money (£££) every year.
- You will stay ahead of the competition if you are looking for a job in the Accounting or Tax Industry once you are skilled Business Accounting and Tax procedures.
- Identifying requirements to set up a UK Company
- Identifying Statutory Requirements for Companies
- Introduction to Confirmation Statement processing
- Identifying Types of Companies based on size
- Identifying Types and requirements of various Submissions available
- Identifying minimum requirements in a Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Identifying Tax Return periods and deadlines
- Identifying Penalties for Late filing
- Identifying Closing Down Procedures for Companies
- Introduction to the Filing Company accounts procedure
- Company house forms and correspondences
- Understanding of IXBRL requirements
- Understanding submission procedures using HMRC Online CT600 (Webfiling)
- Using one Business(SME/Micro Entity) case to understand the procedures on Annual Submission for Company Tax Return and Accounts submission
Classroom Based from our London Campus in UK.
Or Join Online Live through our Virtual learning Campus.
2 weeks (once a week)
Tax Courses Availability
We run many sessions on tax accounting courses throughout the year due to increased demand, contact an adviser to find more on our next intake of Tax courses in UK.
Weekdays, Weekend and evening sessions available.
This course is being offered as Classroom based or Online Live based. Finally, please get in touch to find out the course fees and whether you qualify for the course by calling on 0203 608 7179 or fill out the “Get Course Information Kit” form within this page. One of our specialist course adviser will get back to you within 1 working day.
Additional 10% Discount Available for Individuals who are working as a key worker in the following sector:
• Health and Care
1. Evidence of employment is required
2. Course funding must be by the individual
3. Discount is not available with any other offer