Why Join Practical Accounting Courses
Accountancy sector is one of the most lucrative job sector due to high rate of employ-ability. According to statistics, the average salary for Accountants is over £50,000 (Source: Reed Salary Checker).
However, simply having some academic qualifications may not help you much to build your dream career in accounting. Increasingly employers prefer candidates with more practical skills and who can be productive from day 1. Moreover, if you are intending to offer accountancy services through a practice, it is vital to have the knowledge of real life processes and accounting software operations involved.
Our practical accounting courses are developed by tutors who are expert in the industry to ensure you get the necessary practical skills required to fast track your career in accounting.
Why Join Osborne Training
Osborne Training is a premier training provider for practical accounting courses in UK. We offer quality and intensive practical accounting training suitable for all skill levels – from new entrants to the Accounting industry to professionals. We welcome those wishing to enter the Accounting job market, Accountancy students and professionals seeking to build on their existing skills and academic qualifications. We also support corporate businesses looking to train their staff.
- We are well known for quality
- Training courses conducted by industry experienced tutors
- 24/7 Access to our State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus for online courses
- Free High quality study material
- We provide Flexible payment option
- Your CV will stand out from the crowd
- State of the art classrooms
- Student Discount Card from NUS*
- Free Tablet PC**
- Choice of attending courses at London Centre
- Choice of Online live learning (e-learning)
- Highly rated by students and employers (4.9 out of 5)
- Optional Job Placement with Osborne Certified Accountants***
- Gain a verifiable CPD certificate on completion
*NUS charges £20 for the issue of the card
**Tablet PC available on selected courses and must be claimed within 2 weeks of enrolment
***Available to those who successfully complete Total Accounting Training
Our Success Story by Numbers
4.9 out of 5
Trusted Review Rating
We never knowingly compromise our quality. That is why our Student reviews simply rate us at 4.9 out of 5 on average to recognise our efforts.
8 out of 10
8 out of 10 people begin a career within 2 months of course completion. Some went on to become Entrepreneur offering accountancy services.
Received A Pay Rise
More than 91% employed people in Accounting and Payroll Sector received pay rise after training, due to greater skills development and greater productivity.