What is SAP?
SAP is one of the largest ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning) software in the world. It provides end to end solution for Financials, Manufacturing, Logistics, Distributions etc.
SAP applications, built around their latest R/3 system, provide the capability to manage financial, asset, and cost accounting, production operations and materials, personnel, plants, and archived documents. The R/3 system runs on a number of platforms including Windows and MAC and uses the client/server model.
SAP Study Options
Students attending training through Online LIVE Training have a real time, Live Instructor Led student experience through our Virtual Learning Campus. Online LIVE Training provides an engaging live classroom environment that allows students to easily interact with instructors and fellow students in-person virtually.
Classroom-Based Live SAP Training in London
We offer evening sessions for classroom based training, where an experienced Tutor/Consultant goes through the whole SAP Training course.
SAP Training Entry Requirements
Anyone with basic IT knowledge and good communication skill in English can join. We also recommend having some reasonable accounting knowledge before you start the course.
During the training you get access to Sap sandbox which continues even after training finishes until the completion of Internship. You receive a certificate once you finish the course from Osborne Training, You can also do an external exam to receive certification from SAP (Optional), for details on exam booking you may visit SAP website.
- Free Live SAP Sandbox Access 24/7 for 6 Months
- Free Tablet PC (For Limited Time)
- Student Discount Card (NUS)
- Free high quality course materials and eBooks
- 24/7 Tutorial support
- Personalised individual study plan
- Specialist Career Management service
- Free Certification from Osborne Training
- Choice of Online or Classroom based learning
- State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
- 96% SAP Certification Pass Rate
SAP Business Cases/ Live Project
Our SAP training courses are designed in a way which gives the students maximum exposure of real life scenario through no of business cases and guidance on implementation by professional SAP Consultants.
Free SAP Access
Free SAP Sandbox Access provided for 6 months so that you can practice even after your SAP training course.
SAP Training Modules Available
- Financial & Controlling (FICO)
- High-Performance Analytic Appliance (HANA)
- Supply Relationship Management (SRM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
SAP Training Fees
Please enquire at admission office to find out the fees on 0203 608 7179 or fill the “Get Course Information Kit” form within this page. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.