Why Choose SAP (FICO) Fast Track Training?
SAP(FICO) being the most demanded SAP skill worldwide.
With more than 10,000 jobs currently available worldwide FICO is the biggest job provider on the SAP job market. As we know, from Financial Accounting to Production Planning, there are many highly demanded SAP skills. FICO has been the top ones in terms of SAP job openings.
The countries with the highest hiring demand in terms of SAP FICO Jobs are United States, Germany, India and United Kingdom.
What is it ?
SAP Finance and Controlling(SAP FI) is based on pure accounting principles which provides core accounting and reporting capabilities and ensures the most up-to-date balances and reporting accuracy through complete integration between the General Ledger (GL) and the Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) and Asset Accounts (AA). Its flexible configure as per country specific standards of Reporting, Tax and Depreciation.
The SAP FI module is the Core Module in SAP ERP it integrates with other modules such as Controlling, Sales and Distribution, Purchasing and Materials Management and Human Resources. Document transactions occurring within these modules generate account postings via account determination tables. Reports of this Modules are user for external purpose such as Balance sheet and Profit and Loss of each financial year.
Who Is It For?
- ACCA/AAT/CIMA Professionals
- Aspiring SAP Consultant
- SAP FI End users
SAP Study Options
Instructor Led Live SAP Online Training
Students attending training through Online LIVE Training have a real time, Live Instructor Led student experience through our Virtual Learning Campus. Online LIVE Training provides an engaging live classroom environment that allows students to easily interact with instructors and fellow students in-person virtually.
Classroom-Based SAP Live Training
We offer evening sessions for classroom based training, where an experienced Tutor/Consultant goes through the whole SAP Training course in our London campus.
Anyone with basic IT knowledge and good communication skill in English can join. We also recommend having some reasonable accounting knowledge before you start the course.
Course Syllabus – SAP Fast Track Training (FICO)
This FICO Consultant package prepares you for the SAP FICO consultant certification exams. The Course Package covers the complete exam topics for FI Consultant C_TFIN52_66 – SAP Certified Application Associate – Financial Accounting, and the complete exam topics for CO Consultant C_TFIN22_66 – SAP Certified Application Associate – CO Management Accounting. During the training you get access to Sap sandbox which continues even after training finishes. You receive a certificate once you finish the course, you can also do an external exam to receive certification from SAP (Optional) for details on exam booking you may visit SAP website.
- +Introduction and Organizational Structure
Introduction and Organizational Structure
- Understanding of what is ERP Systems
- Introduction to SAP
- Defining company
- Configuring company code
- Defining business area
- Assigning company code to company
- +Financial accounting global settings
Financial accounting global settings
- Maintaining fiscal year variant
- Assigning fiscal year variant to company code
- Defining posting periods
- Defining open and close posting periods
- Assigning variant to company code
- Document types and Parameters
- Defining document number ranges
- SAP posting keys Definition
- Defining field status variant
- Assigning field status variant to company code
- Defining tolerance groups for employees
- +General ledger accounting
General ledger accounting
- Defining chart of accounts
- Assigning chart of accounts to company code
- Defining account groups
- Defining retained earnings account
- Maintain Field status variant for General ledger
- Creating GL accounts
- Set up Tolerance for postings
- Park/Hold the document
- Reversal entries
- Document change control
- +Accounts Receivable
- Creating customer groups
- Field validation for Groups
- Creating number ranges
- Assigning number ranges to customer groups
- Creating customer
- Change customer details
- Display customer details and Balances
- Raising sales invoice
- Incoming payments
- Cash discounts
- Down payment
- Bank Guarantee
- Interest calculation
- Credit memo
- Dunning procedure and executing dunning run
- +Accounts Payable
- Creating vendor groups
- Vendor ranges creation
- Creating ranges to vendor groups
- Creating vendor
- Change Vendor details
- Display Vendor and Balance
- Raising vendor invoice
- Outgoing payments
- APP ( Automatic Payment Programme)
- Cash discounts/Terms of Payment
- Interest calculation
- Down payment
- Bank Guarantee
- Debit memo
- +Bank Accounts
- Creating house bank
- Configuring petty cash journal
- Configuring automatic payment to vendors
- Define country tax procedure
- Define calculation procedure
- Assign calculation procedure
- Base amount settings
- Exempt Tax codes and their relevance.
- Creating GL accounts of input tax output tax and sales tax
- Configuration for tax calculation Postings
- +Foreign Currency
- Exchange Rate Difference General Ledger for Foreign currency document posting
- SAP Netweaver with Currency setting.
- Currency translation ratio
- Defining, changing and maintaining exchange rate ratios
- Overview of realised and unrealised profit and loss
- +Asset Accounting
- Copying chart of depreciation
- Assigning chart of depreciation to company code
- Specify account determination
- Create screen layout rules
- Creating asset classes
- Depreciation area and use of Depreciation area
- Maintain asset master records (Create /Change /Display)
- Acquisition of asset
- Running depreciation
- Manual depreciation and unplanned depreciation
- Retirement of asset
- Transfer of asset INTA and INTERNAL
- Scraping of an asset
- Depreciation postings
- Reports on asset accounting
- Asset explorer
- +New GL Accounts
New GL Accounts
- Configuring new GL
- Document splitting (Active, Passive, and Zero Balance)
- Configuring leading and non-leading ledger
- +Financial Statement Versions
Financial Statement Versions
- Configuration of FSV
- FSV and their use in company’s report on IFRS and GAAP both
- +General Controlling
Closing down procedures and Reports with Information System
- Maintaining control area settings
- Assign controlling area to Company code
- Maintaining number ranges for controlling documents
- Activating controlling indicators
- +Cost Element Accounting - Controlling
Cost Element Accounting – Controlling
- Creating various types of cost elements
- Primary cost element creation
- Creating secondary cost element
- Automatic and Manual creation of cost elements
- +Cost Centre Accounting - Controlling
Cost Centre Accounting – Controlling
- Creating cost centre hierarchy
- Cost centre creation
- Creating activity types
- Reports of cost Centres
- +Profit Centre Accounting - Controlling
Profit Centre Accounting – Controlling
- Creating profit Centre
- Dummy profit Centre creation
- Creating profit Centre hierarchy
- Assigning profit Centre to cost Centre
- Reports on profit Centre
Online Live Training – SAP FICO Fast Track
- Course Duration – 10 weeks for SAP FICO
- Unlimited SAP FICO System access for 6 months
- Recorded Videos Sessions for your reference even if you miss the live class for the duration of the course
- Student Discount Card (NUS)*
- Free Tablet PC for Limited Period*
- Topic areas are well-explained step by step by an experienced tutor
- Free Certification from Osborne Training
- Access to Career Hub for 3 Months (Find More)
Weekdays or weekend Sessions available
First come first serve basis, so don’t delay, book your place today.
The total duration of the Course is 10 Weeks.
|Course||Mode of Study|
|Classroom Based||Online Live||Distance Learning|
|Regular Fee||Discounted Fee||Regular Fee||Discounted Fee||Regular Fee||Discounted Fee|
|SAP – FICO||£1,395||£1,295||–||–|
*Discounted Fees are available for Limited Period.
You may choose any of the following options to pay for your course
By Debit/Credit Card: You can pay in full on our website using the Enrol Online option. You may be eligible to claim a free Tablet PC (Eligibility Criteria Applies, Find More Here)
Flexible Payment Option: You may consider paying your fees over 6, 9, or 12 monthly instalments at 0% Interest through Student Loan. Initially, you pay 10% of the course fees and then the rest of the amount over the loan period as a monthly direct debit. Our payment plans are provided by Duology Finance, any credit agreement you enter into is subject to a credit check and will be governed by Duology/Omni Capital Retail Finance’s terms and conditions. (Find More Here)
Employer Funded: If your current employer is likely to fund the Course, please send us your employer details (Name, Address, email address, Telephone, and Contact Person) and we will send a Customised Course proposal to ensure a smooth enrolment experience. An invoice for the Employer can also be raised if required. (Find More Here)
Once payment is completed, please complete the enrolment form provided in the welcome/Course Enrolment Confirmation email.
Booking with Deposit
Fees are discounted for a Limited period, therefore early booking is always advisable, you can book your course by paying as little as £100 Deposit* specially if you are not ready to start your course now. Therefore, even when the course fee increases it does not affect you. When you book with a deposit, we can book your place for 6 months from the payment date. If you start the course within 6 months of the booking the deposit amount will be deducted from the total Course fees.
Click Here to book with a deposit.
*Please note, all deposit payments are non-refundable.If you have further questions about the course please complete the “Get Course Information Kit” form to get the updated fee information.
On completion, you should receive an email with the updated course fee information & available Course start dates. One of our course advisors will also be in touch to check whether you require any further support.
Additional 10% Discount Available for Individuals who are working or worked within the last two years, as a key worker in the following sector:
- Health and Care
- Armed Forces
- Evidence of employment is required
- Course funding must be by the individual
- Discount is not available with any other offer
This course is being offered in two forms Classroom and Online Live based. To find out more about course fees and finance options please contact the admission office on 0203 608 7179 or fill out the “Get Course Information Kit” form. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
All course fees are inclusive of VAT.