How to do tax return
Firstly, you need to be registered with HMRC to process your tax return. You should get an UTR (Unique Tax Reference) no, which is your personal identification no for tax purpose. Once you have details for all incomes and expenditure, you can submit electronically to HMRC. The deadline for submitting personal tax return is 31 January for the previous tax year.
Apply for a Tax Rebate
It is possible that you could be eligible for a tax rebate.
Most possible scenarios are
- When you pay more tax then required
- Submitting incorrect tax return
- Claiming special Tax relief
There could be many more reasons why should you get a tax refund. It is vital to know the scenarios under which you should apply for a tax rebate.
Why Should I join Personal Tax Training
Most self employed people and directors of companies have to do submit Tax Return every year. If you are a self employed person you may learn how to do tax return yourself. As a result you can save money by not having to pay to an external agent. Don’t forget You can also save more money as you will know more on how to apply for a tax rebate. According to statistics, more than 60% of taxpayers not sure how to do tax return correctly and loose money for not knowing how to apply for a tax rebate correctly.
If you want to offer tax services to general public, then skills on this sector can dramatically improve your job prospect or business prospect.
- Identify the type(s) of returns that may be completed
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of a bookkeeper / tax agent when completing self-assessment tax returns
- Calculating the taxes on profits for Self Employed & on income for Employed individuals
- Understanding differences between Drawings & Dividends
- Introduction to UTR and NI Classes
- Understanding Tax Return submission procedures to HMRC (using 2 individual Scenarios)
- Analysing Class 2 & Class 4 NIC
- Analysing Personal Allowance
- Analysing Income from Self Employments
- Employment benefits Analysis
- Analysis of Car & Fuel benefits
- Analysis on savings and investment income and tax implications on them.
- Introduction to Capital Gains Tax analysis
- Introduction to Inheritance Tax Analysis
- Understanding the procedure for payment and administration of both tax and National Insurance Contributions
Personal Tax Study Options
Classroom Based from our London Campus in UK.
Or Join Online Live through our Virtual learning Campus.
2 weeks (once a week)
We run many sessions on Personal Tax courses throughout the year due to increased demand, contact an adviser to find more on our next intake of Tax courses in UK.
Weekdays and Weekend sessions available
Personal Tax Training Fees
This course is being offered as Classroom based or Online Live based. Finally, please get in touch to find out the course fees and whether you qualify for the course by calling on 0203 608 7179 or fill out the “Get Course Information Kit” form within this page. One of our specialist course adviser will get back to you within 1 working day.
Additional 10% Discount Available for Individuals who are working as a key worker in the following sector:
• Health and Care
1. Evidence of employment is required
2. Course funding must be by the individual
3. Discount is not available with any other offer