- Distance Learning simply allows you to study at a time and place to suit you, whether that be at home or at work. We understand that it can sometimes be difficult to get to a centre, for numerous reasons. That’s why homelearning offers you the perfect way to fit your studies around your daily commitments, instead of the other way round, which is often the case.
- Our friendly course advisers will supply you with all of the learning materials and software required to get you started. Moreover, you would get access to our State of the art VLC (Virtual Learning Campus), where you would be able to access ample resources to support your studies.
- For selected courses we offer Distance Learning option, please browse through the courses below to find more.
- Moreover, from time to time you can contact your personal tutor by email or by phone if you have any issue .
- For selected courses we deliver the study books to your home address.
- You also get access to digital copy of books and study materials for some courses.
Why Home Learning courses are so popular
- With Distance Learning Osborne Training comes to you, wherever you are in the world.
- You don’t have to put your life on hold to get the qualifications you require to reach your dream career.
- You choose when, where and how to study to fit around your other commitments.
According to statistics, more than 65% of full time worker would do a course through distance learning or home learning if they had an option.
We are there for you when you need us
At Osborne Training, We try to ensure that you get the best possible start to your Osborne Training journey. We guide you on how to get the best from your time with us.
Moreover, for any course you study, you will have an expert tutor to offer academic guidance and advice, provide feedback on your coursework. You can contact them by email and on the phone.
Once you’ve registered with us you will be allocated to a specialist Student Support Team for the subject area you have chosen. You’ll also have access to a huge range of information and advice online, through our Virtual Learning Campus.
Please note, some courses require to attend invigilated exams, you may book those exams with one of our centre or otherwise you may contact your nearest Approved Exam Centre to book the exams.
Get in Touch to know more on homelearning
Finally, to find out more about the distance home learning courses, please get in touch. our course advisers are ready answer any questions you may have.