Accounting Work Experience in London
The work placement is vital for accounting students who lack practical work experience. Accounting Work Experience Placements is similar to internship in accountancy. It fills out the gap between academic/vocational qualification and actual learning or dealing with practical issues.
We have helped ACCA students/Affiliates, AAT students/Finalists, University Accounting Students & graduates and even accounting professionals from EU, Asia and Africa to gain hands on practical work experience which has helped boost their accountancy job prospects and helped many of them get accounting jobs. We are providing this job placement opportunity in association with Osborne Certified Accountants and other partner firms.
Start planning your careerYour career is in safe hand!
Who is eligible?
As part of our support to individuals who attend the Total Accounting Training and Total Sage Training, we offer the Accounting Work Placement, providing practical accounting work experience in London to help consolidate what you have learnt from the course.
Accounting Work Experience Placements
During the accounting work experience placements, you will take the role of an accounts assistant and working on live client accounts.
You will be involved in accountancy duties including, but not limited to:-
- Nominal ledgers, Sales and Purchase ledgers,
- Adjustments, Journals and Bank reconciliation,
- Preparation of Profit & Loss, Trial Balance and Balance Sheet,
- Taxation including VAT, Corporation Tax, Income Tax,
- Setting up and managing Excel spread sheets,
- Setting up new staff records and running payroll,
- Accounting and general admin duties.
- In the terms Job Placement is also referred as Internship and work Placement
- All the accounting work placements are unpaid and are available to provide practical experience in accountancy.
- The minimum commitment is one fixed day per week, and minimum 4 hours between the hours of 10 am to 6 pm. The duration of the placement would be minimum 3 Months which can be further extended depending on the individual performance.
- The work placement opportunity is only available to individuals who have attended applicable training sessions with Osborne Training Centre.
- Candidates have to start the work placement within two weeks of completion of the relevant training
- We are happy to provide a reference on successful completion of the work placement.
- Candidates must provide two referee before the start of the work Placement.
- The Job placement is voluntary service provided by Osborne Training Centre, in no way it has any monetary value.
- Osborne Training reserves the right to stop providing this service without any further notice and without any compensation to any parties.
- Osborne Training does not charge any fees for the job placement and it is not a compulsory part of any training services it provides.
- Osborne Training reserves the right to change the terms of the Job Placement at any time without giving any advance notice, therefore it is the candidate’s responsibility to regularly check for any changes in the terms and conditions.