Terms of Job Placement
- In the terms Job Placement is also referred as Internship and work Placement
- All the accounting work placements are unpaid and are available to provide practical experience in accountancy.
- The minimum commitment is 4 hours a week between remotely.
- The work placement opportunity is only available to individuals who have attended applicable training sessions with Osborne Training.
- Candidates have to start the work placement within two weeks of completion of the relevant training
- We are happy to provide a reference on successful completion of the work placement.
- Candidates must provide two referee before the start of the work Placement.
- The Job placement is voluntary service provided by Osborne Training Centre, in no way it has any monetary value.
- Osborne Training reserves the right to stop providing this service without any further notice and without any compensation to any parties.
- Osborne Training does not charge any fees for the job placement and it is not a compulsory part of any training services it provides.
- Osborne Training reserves the right to change the terms of the Job Placement at any time without giving any advance notice, therefore it is the candidate’s responsibility to regularly check for any changes in the terms and conditions.
If you are an accountancy student without accounting experience it is difficult to get accounting jobs. Osborne Training Centre arranges accounting work experience for students. By Learning accountancy and getting Practical accounting work experience, you may qualify for accountancy jobs, trainee accountant jobs, accounts assistant jobs, accounting work experience and entry level accounting jobs.