Certified SAGE Payroll Training Course in Birmingham
Sage Payroll is the talk of the town among small and medium-sized businesses and organizations. This software helps in managing payroll operations, which means processing cash flow to employees, invoicing, and billing.
Osborne Training provides an in-depth sage payroll training in Birmingham. This training on sage 50 payroll software provides comprehensive knowledge and practical skills of the software. Consequently, it improves your employability as well.
Why Sage Payroll is in Huge Demand?
- Sage payroll is the market-leader for processing wages and salaries in the UK, beating its competitors by a huge margin.
- It is used by a majority of businesses as they shift from manual payroll to computerized payroll, which justifies its importance.
- It conforms to the employment legislation- which requires the businesses to be Real Time Information (RTI) ready to submit data to HMRC.
- It complies with data security requirements.
- Sage payroll easily integrates with popular accounting software such as Sage 50, Sage 100, and QuickBooks, making its functionality extension easier.
How Sage Payroll Training Helps Your Career?
If you’re looking for a job in the payroll sector, you need to have a thorough understanding of sage payroll. The reason is that the software is quite indispensable to the businesses today.
According to the Reed Salary Checker, an individual trained on Sage Payroll earns on an average £50,000 annually.
What jobs can you get with Sage Payroll course?
A methodical training on sage payroll provides you with numerous growth opportunities for your career and enables you to grab jobs for positions such as-
- Payroll Administrator,
- Payroll Manager,
- Senior Payroll Adviser,
- Payroll Director,
…and many more
Why Choose Osborne Training for Sage Payroll Training in Birmingham?
- ✅ Osborne Training is one of the largest AAT and IAB approved sage training providers in the UK– This means we impart official training on sage payroll software in a highly effective and efficient manner.
It is also a major endorsement to our consistent quality of teaching through expert tutors.
- ✅ We provide CPD Certificate at the end of Sage payroll course– The certification gives you an official recognition of the number of hours you’ve been trained on sage payroll software and acts as a CV booster as well.
- ✅ We follow syllabus approved by the International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB) – This speaks volumes about the standard of training we provide, which ensures that students get precise skills that employers are actually looking for.
- ✅ And the most lucrative of all is: You get a free tablet PC too (on eligible admissions). Here’re more details about this free-offer.
- ✅ Plus, Trainees even get free payroll software on selected sage payroll training courses.
- ✅ Besides, Birmingham provides great infrastructure and connectivity at a lower rent and is attracting 1000s of businesses as well. This means you can up-skill yourself at the renowned Osborne Training and walk right into a well-paying job in the nearby companies.
In short, it’s a great way to kick start your career.
How Osborne Training Provides Courses on Sage Payroll in Birmingham?
Osborne Training offers classroom-room based Sage Payroll course via daytime and weekend sessions in Birmingham. The campus is located at 2 Snow Hill (Next to KPMG Regional office).