How AAT Distance Learning courses work
- AAT Distance Learning simply allows you to study at a time and place to suit you, whether that be at home or at work. We understand that it can sometimes be difficult to get to a centre, for various reasons. That’s why distance learning offers you the perfect way to fit your studies around your daily commitments, instead of the other way round, which is often the case.
- Our friendly course advisers will supply you with all of the learning materials such as course books, workbooks and software required to get you started. Moreover, you would get access to our State of the art VLC (Virtual Learning Campus), where you would be able to access ample study resources to support your studies.
- Moreover, with AAT home study, from time to time you can contact your personal tutor by email or by phone if you have any issue .
- For AAT distance learning courses courses we deliver the study books to your home address.
In summary, AAT Distance Learning courses are self study method with tutorial support and you do not have to join any lecture sessions as you study according to your own pace.
Why AAT Home Study is so popular
- With Distance Learning Osborne Training comes to you, wherever you are in the world.
- You don’t have to put your life on hold to get the qualifications you require.
- You choose when and where and how to study.
AAT Level 2 Distance learning course covers
Coursebooks and workbooks delivered to your home address. Access to VLC or online student portal for additional aat study materials. Sage 50 Accounts software included in the study package. 4 computer based tests and 1 final Synoptic assessment.
AAT Level 3 Distance learning course covers
No of Coursebooks and workbooks delivered to your home address. Access to VLC(Virtual Learning Campus) or online student portal for additional aat study materials. 4 computer based tests and 1 final Synoptic assessment at an approved AAT Exam Centre.
AAT Level 4 Distance learning course covers
Coursebooks and workbooks for chosen subjects delivered to your home address. Access to VLC(Virtual Learning Campus) or online student portal for additional aat study materials. 5 computer based tests and 1 final Synoptic assessment at an approved AAT Assessment venue.
AAT Bookkeeping Distance Learning covers
Coursebooks and workbooks delivered to your home address. Access to VLC or online student portal for additional aat online study materials. 5 computer based tests to take at an approved AAT Assessment venue.
We are there for you when you need us
At Osborne Training, we make sure that you get the best possible start to your Osborne Training journey. We guide you how to get the best from your time with us.
For any aat distance learning course you study, you will have an expert tutor to offer academic guidance and advice. You will also be able to send your coursework for feedback when you need it most. You can contact them by email and on the phone.
Once you’ve registered with us you will be allocated to a specialist Student Support Team for the subject area you have chosen. You’ll also have access to a huge range of information and advice online, through our Virtual Learning Campus.
Get in touch today to book your course and reach your dream career.
Study on the go
When you join any of our AAT courses, in addition to Books, Tutorials and Workbooks you also get access to our Virtual Learning Campus (VLC) for additional study materials, Interactive tests and networking with other students .
You can also get access to your Osborne Training VLC account from Mobile/Tablet by installing Osborne Training Apps from Google Play Store.