How AAT Distance Learning courses work
- AAT Distance Learning simply allows you to study at a time and place to suit you, whether that be at home or at work. We understand that it can sometimes be difficult to get to a centre, for various reasons. That’s why distance learning offers you the perfect way to fit your studies around your daily commitments, instead of the other way round, which is often the case.
- Our friendly course advisers will supply you with all of the learning materials such as course books, workbooks and software required to get you started. Moreover, you would get access to our State of the art VLC (Virtual Learning Campus), where you would be able to access ample study resources to support your studies.
- Moreover, with AAT home study, from time to time you can contact your personal tutor by email or by phone if you have any issue .
- For AAT distance learning courses courses we deliver the study books to your home address.
In summary, AAT Distance Learning courses are self study method with tutorial support and you do not have to join any lecture sessions as you study according to your own pace.
Please note, some aat courses require to attend invigilated exams, you may book those exams with one of our centre or otherwise you may contact your nearest Approved Exam Centre to book the exams.
Why AAT Home Study is so popular
- With Distance Learning Osborne Training comes to you, wherever you are in the world.
- You don’t have to put your life on hold to get the qualifications you require.
- You choose when and where and how to study.
AAT Level 2 Distance learning course
Coursebooks and workbooks are delivered to your home address. Access to VLC or online student portal for additional aat study materials for 1 year. 4 computer-based tests (including 1 Synoptic assessment) can be taken at our centres or any other AAT Approved Exam centre near to you..
AAT Level 3 Distance learning course covers
Coursebooks and workbooks are delivered to your home address. Access to VLC(Virtual Learning Campus) or online student portal for additional aat study materials for 1 year. 4 computer based tests at an approved AAT Exam Centre.
AAT Level 4 Distance learning course
Coursebooks and workbooks for chosen subjects delivered to your home address. Access to VLC(Virtual Learning Campus) or online student portal for additional aat study materials for 1 year. 5 computer-based tests at an approved AAT Assessment venue.
AAT Bookkeeping Distance Learning
Coursebooks and workbooks are delivered to your home address. Access to VLC or online student portal for additional aat online study materials for 1 year. 5 computer based tests to take at an approved AAT Assessment venue.
Please note, the AAT Registration and Assessment Fee are not included in the Course Fee.
How Tutorial Support Works?
At Osborne Training, we make sure that you get the best possible start to your Osborne Training journey. We guide you how to get the best from your time with us.
For any aat distance learning course you study, you will have an expert tutor to offer academic guidance and advice. You will also be able to send your coursework for feedback when you need it most. You can contact them by email and on the phone.
Once you’ve registered with us you will be allocated to a specialist Student Support Team for the subject area you have chosen. You’ll also have access to a huge range of information and advice online, through our Virtual Learning Campus.
You get tutorial support through your VLC (Virtual Learning Campus) Account.
Using Modern Technology of ticketing system, every query you send to the Tutorial Support Team creates a Ticket with a unique Ticket number. As soon as a response is being made you get email notification and you can login to your VLC Account to see the response.
We aim to respond to every ticket within two working days. In busy times it may take little longer.
If you prefer to have phone conversation with one of the tutors, you may send a message to the Tutorial Support Team with your phone number and one of the tutors will call you back from the Tutorial Support Team.
Please note, phone supports are limited to maximum one hour per week and Tutorial Support Team may not be able to call you on your preferred time when call/caller volumes are high.
Get in touch today to book your course and reach your dream career.
Study on the go
When you join any of our AAT courses, in addition to Books, Tutorials and Workbooks you also get access to our Virtual Learning Campus (VLC) for additional study materials, Interactive tests and networking with other students .
You can also get access to your Osborne Training VLC account from Mobile/Tablet by installing Osborne Training Apps from Google Play Store or other App stores