Total Sage Training - Distance Learning


Total Sage Training – Distance Learning


Total SAGE training encompasses Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll, providing comprehensive skills for efficient financial management and payroll processing.

What's Included?

– High-quality scenario-based course materials
– Tutorial support
– Student Discount with NUS card*
– Exam fees and exam booking service under Sage
– Specialist Career Management service
– SAGE Certified Training provider
– Free Sage 50 Computerised Accounting and Sage 50 Payroll software for 6 months*
– Free Online Job Placement(optional). Find More
– State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
– Access to Career Hub for 3 Months (Find More)

*Compatible with Windows PC Only

We do recommend 3-6 hours per a week, the more hours the quicker you can get the qualification done.

You can apply for both Accounts and Payroll industry jobs, opening up wider opportunities to secure a dream job in the sector.

Yes, you receive a Digital CPD Completion Certificate confirming 36 hours of learning.

In order to become Sage certified you will need to book and pay for the exams separately at £175 each per exam per level.

Download Sage Course Brochure

  • Current and Signed Passport – we cannot accept expired or unsigned passports
  • Current and Full UK Driving Licence – we cannot accept expired or provisional licences
  • Current and Full EU Driving Licence
  • Residence Permit issued by the Home Office together with your own country’s passport
  • Armed Forces ID Card
  • Freedom Pass

The photograph in the document needs to resemble how you currently look. If your appearance has changed significantly since the photograph was taken, we may require additional evidence of photographic identification

This will close in 20 seconds

  • Current & Full UK Driving Licence – only if not also used as evidence of Photographic Identity
  • Utility Bill (within last 3 months) –Such as Electricity, Gas, Council Tax and Landline Phone Bills. we are unable to accept mobile telephone or credit card bills
  • Bank or Mortgage Statement (within last 3 months) – we only need the addressed page
  • Confirmation from Electoral Register (within last 6 months)
  • Tenancy Agreement or Local Council Rent Card
  • Letter from HM Land Registry confirming address (within last 6 months)
  • Letter, Statement or Notice from HM Revenue & Customs (within last 6 months)

This will close in 20 seconds