COVID-19 Update – January 2021 – AAT Assessments
After the Recent Lockdown Announced on 04/01/2021, We would like to confirm that all AAT Assessments will continue to run.
Therefore, we will continue to take bookings for exams and host exams accordingly.
We will continue to provide AAT Assessments at all centres according to the Govt Guidelines published.
Further details can be found on the link below:
Measures Taken to Ensure Safe Learning Environment
We have taken additional measures across all centres in UK as below
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Additional arrangements for Hand Wash and Hand Sanitiser
- Limiting the maximum number of attendees at one time
- Paperless environment – limiting the use of printing and use of papers
- 2m Distance Markings where possible
- Face Coverings to be worn at all times