Join Total Sage Training Online
Want to open the door to working in Finance and Accountancy Industry?
Starting our Total Sage Training courses will enhance your career potentials and give you the skills and knowledge you need to get started in Finance and Accountancy Industry. All our Sage 50 Computerised Accounting and Sage Payroll courses are IAB Approved.
Get a new direction for your career in Accountancy, according to statistics, the average salary for Accountants is £50,000 (Source: Reed), it is the sector where the employability rate is higher than any other sector. And when you have payroll qualification on top it will significantly increase your job prospects and promotion prospects.
If you’re looking to gain competency in the world’s most popular bookkeeping and payroll software, the Total Sage Training course will teach everything you need to know, while helping you gain a recognised qualification.
Duration and Availability
6 weeks for Sage 50 Accounts and 6 Weeks for Sage Payroll.
Sage Training Study Options
Classroom Based – We offer Daytime and Weekend sessions for Sage 50 Bookkeeping Training Course.
Online Live – We offer Evening and Weekend sessions for Sage 50 Bookkeeping Training Classes through our Virtual Learning Campus.
How will I be assessed?
You will have to complete computer-based assessments to get the certificate.To successfully complete the qualification the candidate must pass the above Mandatory element of assessment. The unit is graded as Pass or Fail and the minimum level of achievement is set at 70%. Once you pass the assessment you will receive IAB Certificate. If you do not want to attend assessment, in that case you will receive certificate from Osborne Training Centre.
Sage Training Fees
Please enquire at admission office to find out the fees on 0203 608 7179 or fill the “Get Course Information Kit” form within this page. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
What should I do next?
For a free consultation call a specialist Payroll Consultant on 0203 608 7179 today to complete the enrolment.
Why study Sage Training online at Osborne Training
- IAB Approved Training Provider and Exam Centre
- We are well known for quality
- We have highly expert tutors
- Free Scenario based study material
- Free Job placement with our partner Osborne Certified Accountants*
- Very close to Stratford Station and Olympic site & Westfield Mall
- Your CV will stand out from the crowd
- State of the art classroom
- Tutorial support from expert tutors
- Complimentary Student Discount Card from NUS
- IAB Membership and Certificate
- Free Sage 50 Software and free sage payroll software
- State of the art Virtual Learning Campus