Xero Certification Training Course for Osborne Training Students
We are proud to announce that at Osborne Training students can get a free Xero Advisor Certifcation course online. Eligibility applies*
With HMRC’s initiative Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT in effect from 1 April 2019, the shift towards technology-based practices has made a quantum leap. This, essentially along with a thirst for knowledge, has boosted the demand for skills gained with Xero – the UK’s leading online accounting platform.
What is Xero Certification?
The Course is formally known as Xero Advisor Certification – Equivalency Course. It covers the following:
• The set of eLearning courses takes about six hours and also includes how to set up and run Xero on a daily basis.
• There are also knowledge checks throughout which means you’re assessing your understanding and knowledge as you move through the certification.
• There are twelve modules.
• By the end of it, you’ll be able to set up Xero, run Xero day-to-day, review month end and generate all relevant reports.
• Xero have included another six hours worth of additional content free of charge, covering topics like Why Cloud, Why Now?
• It’s all ideal for your general skills, knowledge, and continuous professional development.
Once you’ve successfully completed certification, if you start your own Xero Practice – or become employed by one within 12 months –
then Xero will transfer your certification to that practice for you. You’ll find out what Cloud Bookkeeping is all about and Xero Certification
is great for your CV.
You have 3 months to complete the course. On completion, Xero issues the certificate directly to the students.
Rewarding Genuine Benefit
For our students who are not currently using Xero, it’s very much likely that they will need to do so in the future, so the free certification offer is an added genuine benefit. Xero’s success is down to the simplicity of its software structure. Its unique customer service and advancements in technology have made more businesses to switch from other software providers.
How to get Xero Certification Course
The Xero Adviser Certification Course is currently available for free to Osborne Training Students who enrolled for AAT Accounting courses and other selective courses from April 2019.
*Please look at individual course pages to find out more whether the Xero Advisor Certification is included or not.