Book AAT Exam in Birmingham Online (in 3-Simple Steps)
First of all, congratulations on completing your AAT course and best wishes for your AAT exam ahead. If you are now looking for a detailed guide on how to book AAT Exam in Birmingham online, you are in the right place.
Besides, if you’re just starting and planning a career in accounting and finance, this guide is going to be equally helpful for you too.
So, stay tuned…
A. What is AAT?
AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) is a globally recognised accounting qualification. This means if you want a successful finance & accountancy career, you must be AAT qualified first.
Specifically, you can get AAT qualified with either AAT accounting qualification or AAT Bookkeeping qualification, depending on your choice of the career. So here’re both of these qualifications explained in brief.
a) AAT Accounting Qualification – It consists of four progressive qualification levels:
- Level 1 – Basic (optional)
- Level 2 – Foundation (5 exams)
- Level 3 – Advanced (5 exams)
- Level 4 – Professional (6 exams)
These levels cover key areas of Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Taxation, Audit, and Report Writing.
Tip: You can take this Skillcheck to find out which AAT accounting qualification level you should start with.
b) AAT Bookkeeping Qualification- It consists of two qualification levels:
- Level 2: Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping – (2 exams)
- Level 3: Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping – (3 exams)
These levels cover areas such as Bookkeeping Transaction, Bookkeeping Controls, Advanced Bookkeeping, Final Account Preparation and Indirect Tax.
B. Why AAT Exam is Such a Big Deal?
AAT Exams provide you with the opportunity to become AAT Qualified and receive official qualification certification from AAT.
Once you are AAT qualified – you become credible, distinct, and recognised. Moreover, it gets way easier for you to make significant growth in your career with the sky being the only limit.
The reason is that the businesses today prefer AAT qualified professionals for handling their finance and accounts. Hence, you can say that the career opportunities now with AAT are endless.
Now, let’s be a bit specific -Once you qualify Levels 2, 3, and 4 of AAT Accounting Qualification, you become a professional & qualified AAT Accountant and get AAT full membership. Plus, you can use designatory letters – “MAAT” after your name.
On the other hand, qualifying levels 2 and 3 of AAT Bookkeeping Qualification entitles you to use designatory letters ‘AATQB’ with your name. This makes you an AAT qualified bookkeeper and gets you the AAT bookkeeping membership.
C. How to Book AAT Exam in Birmingham Online? (in 3-Simple-Steps)
[STEP 1] Enrol with a training provider –
It is a mandatory AAT rule to join a training provider before sitting any AAT Qualification Exam, as you get to select your training provider in Step 2 (Register with AAT).
Osborne Training is a top-rated AAT approved training provider for complete Accounting and Bookkeeping courses. Registering for a course here is quite simple-
- Just go to ‘osbornetraining.org’ and select your desired AAT course.
- Next, fill the “course information kit” form in the right sidebar.
- The Admin Team then sends you the course brochure and other information you need to know, and assists you in completing the enrolment.
[STEP 2] Register with AAT (within 4 weeks of registering with a training provider)-
This step generates a unique AAT registration number to fill in Step 3 (Book an AAT exam). Here’s the exact process for registering with AAT-
- First, go to the official AAT website
- Then click on number ‘3’, which says ‘Register with AAT’
- Fill in your details and select the correct training provider and category of qualification (Accounting or Bookkeeping qualification).
[STEP 3] Book AAT exam in Birmingham Online –
Finally, click on the button below and fill in the form to book an AAT qualification examination right away:
In the booking form, you get to choose the date, centre and subject you would like to book, and complete payment online. Upon completion, you will receive an email confirming your exam booking.
Note: Alternatively, you can also make an exam booking through your Osborne Training VLC (Virtual Learning Campus) Account, if you are studying with Osborne Training.
AAT Exam Booking for External Students in Birmingham
If you are an External student, you too can book an exam at our Birmingham Exam Centre.
In the Exam Booking form, you will be able to choose the date, centre, time, qualification and subject you would like to book and you can complete the payment online. On completion, you will receive a confirmation email of your exam booking with further instructions on attending the exams.
D. How Osborne Training Ensures High Success Rates in AAT Exams?
Osborne Training is rated 4.9 by students and boasts a success rate of 96%.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider it for successfully qualifying your AAT Exams:
- Highly experienced & expert tutors
- Latest and High-quality study material
- Free exam preparation kit
- Expert tutor support
- Free Sage 50/Excel accounting software course for AAT Accounting Qualification
- Various study options: Classroom learning, Online live learning, Distance learning
- State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus (24/7 access)
- Modern classrooms for in-centre courses
- Helps in boosting your CV
- Provides flexible payment option
E. In Conclusion…
Now that you know why AAT courses are in huge demand and how to book the AAT Exam in Birmingham online, it’s your turn to take the next step.
Your dream job in the accounting or finance sector is just an AAT exam ahead.
So, Good Luck! And we hope to see you succeed.