Certified SAGE 50 Accounts Online Courses | Level 1-3, Fast Track Training
Are you an organized person and like working through documents?
Or, do you enjoy seeing a set of figures add-up properly?
If your answer is “Yes”, then accountancy with “Sage 50 Accounts” is the right career for you.
Keep reading and you will know:
- What is Sage 50 Accounts, and
- How Sage 50 online courses can lift your career.
Next up is how Osborne Training provides these online courses in Sage 50 Accounts through its state-of-the-art virtual learning campus, followed by a quick overview of all the Sage 50 courses.
So, let’s dive right in.
A. What Is Sage 50 Accounts?
‘Sage 50 Accounts’ is the most popular accounting software for small and medium-sized businesses, developed by Sage Group.
This desktop software is a market leader in accounting and is used in the UK and internationally.
Specifically, Sage 50 Accounts offers comprehensive features that various businesses use for:
- Managing finances
- Keeping track of sales, expenses and profit
- Making and receiving payments
- Recording and raising invoices
- Generating reports that help analyse business performance
- VAT Returns
- Bank reconciliation
The software not just provides complete accounting capabilities but also goes beyond to include essential business operations as well.
Currently, it caters to the accounting needs of over a million businesses globally including some big names such as CliftonLarsonAllen LLP, Service Management Group, Inc., Office Angels Limited, Washington Frank International.
B. How Sage 50 Accounts Course Boosts Your Career?
Every business, regardless of its size, is legally required to record its day-to-day financial transactions such as purchases, sales, receipts, and payments, which is called “Bookkeeping.
So, a bookkeeper accurately records such individual financial transactions and helps businesses stay in complete control of their finances.
Specifically, they deal with day-to-day finance tasks such as data entry, VAT returns, invoicing, data processing and can prepare anything up to trial balance, and hence, play a vital role in the organisations.
Now when every other business is using Sage 50 accounting/bookkeeping software, it is essential for a bookkeeper or anyone looking for a career in accountancy to have an in-depth knowledge of this software.
That is to say, it is the hot-skill that employers seek in their employees today.
Therefore, a course in Sage 50 Accounts will not only improve your employability but also pave the way for your career progression.
DO YOU KNOW?
“On average, accountants earn over £50,000 annually”- According to Reed Salary Checker.
C. How Osborne Training Provides Sage 50 Online Courses?
Osborne Training delivers Sage 50 Accounts online courses through its world-class online learning platform. This platform is designed for you to learn in real-time. Moreover, it also facilitates you to interact live with your tutor and fellow students.
C1. Free Sage 50 Accounts Session- [Video Tutorial]
Here’s a free Sage 50 Accounts tutorial session to give you a quick idea of how this online learning platform really works:
C2. Why Choose Osborne Training for Sage 50 Accounts Online Learning?
- Courses comply with AAT and Sage certification exams
- Rated 4.96 by our students
- A world-class online learning platform
- State of the art Virtual Learning Campus (VLC)
- Highly experienced expert tutors
- Free sage accounting courses materials
- Certificate to boost your CV
- Tutorial support by phone and email
- Job placement with our partner Osborne Certified Accountants*
- Free Sage 50 account software*
C3. A Quick Overview of Our Sage 50 Online Courses
Our Sage 50 Accounting courses are designed keeping the latest trends in mind to provide you with the skills necessary to run Sage 50 Accounts software.
After completing the course, you will be able to easily secure a high-paying job in finance and accountancy industry.
These sage 50 online courses are suitable for anyone who:
- Owns a business or is thinking about starting a business
- Wants to Shift from manual to a computerised Bookkeeping system
- Is looking to improve their career prospects
SPECIFICALLY, SAGE 50 ACCOUNTING TRAINING COURSE IS DIVIDED INTO 3 LEVELS, ON THE BASIS OF THE COMPLEXITY
- Sage 50 Accounts Training: Level 1– (Beginner)
- Duration- 2 Weeks
- Sage 50 Accounts Training: Level 2– (intermediate)
- Duration- 2 Weeks
- Sage 50 Accounts Training: Level 3– (advanced)
- Duration- 2 Weeks
- Sage 50 Accounting / Bookkeeping Training – Fast Track (Level 1-3 combo)
- Duration- 6 Weeks